of Northern Iowa Campanile Print
UNI Campanile was ultimately the result of almost twelve
years of planning and work. The cornerstone of the Campanile
was laid on June 1, 1925 , in association with Commencement
exercises. In September, 1926, a chime of fifteen bells
was dedicated and installed. By July, 1968, additional bells
were added to create a 47-bell carillon.
high quality, signed print is from a charcoal and graphite.
The image size is 7 ½” x 10 ½”. Conservation
mat available. When matted, it is suitable for a standard
11” x 14” frame (not included.)
#IUNI001 UNI Campanile